This page contains conceptual work relating specifically to (or stemming from) work in the context of Higher Education. Among other contributions, you will find posts from my colleagues in the CreativeHE community (Check Facebook), a group dedicated to championing creativity and imaginative pedagogy in Higher Education.
The Power Of Imagination Series by Kevin Byron
- I: Stories, Myths, & Thought Experiments
- II: Abstractions, Analogy & Metaphor
- III. Visualizations & Debate
On LifeWide Learning, Education by Norman Jackson
- Cultivating Imagination And Creativity Through A Lifewide Curriculum
- Lifewide Learning & Education: Why Are These Important Concepts For All Education Systems?
Exploring My Imagination by Norman Jackson
- A Day In The Life of My Imagination: Part 1
- Making Sense of a Day in The Life of My Imagination: Part 2
- Making Sense of a Day in The Life of My Imagination Part 3 (Why Education Needs to Nurture Imagination)